The admission for pharmacy course in the state of odisha colleges are on offer now by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training, Odisha.
The DMET, Odi provides various course seat admission into Diploma in Pharmacy Course in the Government & Private Pharmacy College of the State of Orissa for the academic year 2017-2018.
The Odisha D.Pharmacy degree is only just two years training followed by three months of mandatory apprenticeship Practical Training. The applicants can verify the full particulars of DMET Odisha D.Pharm Admission 2017 application procedure, eligibility terms and other info here.
The Selection for admission into Dip. Pharm Colleges, recognized by Pharmacy Council of India (except for government Polytechnics, Bhubaneswar & Centurion University of Technology & Management, Jatni, Khurda) will be held by the D. Pharm. Selection Committee 2017-2018 unless otherwise instructed by the Government.
Following are the applicant’s eligibility criteria to make application for D Pharm program
Should have qualified 10+2 Science Examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (wherein Bio-science/ Life-science) and/or Mathematics from CHSE, Odisha or any exam equivalent, approved by PCI. The applicants should have cleared separately Physics, Chemistry, Maths/ Biology, both in theory and practical. The student of Vocational course & distance education/ correspondence degree are not entitled.
The Online Counselling method for every candidate who want to attend the couselling schedule for admission to dpharma is must. The degree should be registered within last date via the official DMET website www.dmetodisha.gov.in.
During registration the candidate is just creating own username & password to log in to the web portal as without which the applicant cannot attend the counselling.
The information are available in the authorized webpage http://www.dmetodisha.gov.in in Pharmacy Admission section.
The incumbant should register and submit application online along with the counselling fee of Rs.600/- as Bank Draft, drawn favouring “Convener, D. Pharm. Selection Committee”, payable at Cuttack. The counselling fee is not refundable.
- Important Dates
- The Online Registration & Application is between 24th July and 08th August 2017
- The Document checking is from 8th to 12th August 2017
- The release of Merit List and seat matrix is by 14th August 2017
- The Online choice locking is to start by 16th August and end by 19th August 2017
- The Download of allotment cum admission letter is between 21st and 24th August 2017
- The Provisional admission before convener commences by 28th and ceases by 30th August 2017
- The resignation after admission on or before the due date of 1.9.2017
- The candidate has to report to institution on or before 1st Sep. 2017
- The Spot counselling if vacancy occurs is on 4th September 2017
- Vacant Seats (out of 85%) deemed to be surrendered to Private Colleges 05th